Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bazaar Bizarre SF THIS weekend



Come visit me at Bazaar Bizarre this weekend. This year it is on Saturday AND Sunday. There are so many amazing and talented crafters there and it's a great place to do your holiday shopping.

* Shop Handmade * Support Small Business * Craft, Learn & Support Art Education *
120+ Vendors * FREE Craft Workshops * Raffles * Food * Music and More!
Saturday December 12th 2009 12:00 PM - 6:00PM
Sunday December 13th 2009 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
San Francisco County Fair Building Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
$2.00 Per Adult ~ 12 & Under FREE
50% of Admission Fees Go To Charity


Speaking of which, I have an interview up on the Bazaar Bizarre blog. Check it out for everything you wanted to know about me!

P.S.) I plan to close my Etsy shop sometime before I leave tomorrow so if you'd like to make a purchase, do it now. I'll re-open after I return but the items you want might be sold by then so get your order in wile you can.

Happy almost Friday!
<3 Amy

No comments: