Saturday, February 20, 2010

How to organize a craft fair: promote! promote! promote!

I have been busy promoting our upcoming IndieSacramento event and thought I'd share a list of websites I use to help get the word out. Anyone can list events on these sites and it's free, which is a huge bonus when organizing a show on a tiny budget.

Yahoo Events
Yelp (events)
SN&R (calendar)
Sacramento magazine
Sacramento365
Facebook
MySpace
Midtown Grid
Indie Craft Fair Guide
Sacramento Bee (events.sacbee.com)
craftzine.com (calendar)

If you have any other suggestions, please leave them in the comments. I hope you find this helpful!

3 comments:

Rain said...

I added the info. to holidayhaps.com & sacramentograpevine.com

katie jean said...

Thanks Amy for this!

Cori said...

Added the info to the "Secret Sacramento" page on Facebook.