Monday, February 15, 2010

Vendor Spotlight: Blue Bicicletta

Bio:
My name is Nicole Docimo, and I am an artist and writer living in Davis, CA USA. I love making art–it feels like riding my blue bicicletta down hills -fast- wind blowing my hair back. Hence the name of this shop and my blog.

Also, I am part Italian, and in case you didn’t know, “bicicletta” (beach-ee-clet-ta) is the Italian word for bicycle.

And so, I love Art and art, and Craft and craft (and casual bicycling). Specifically I love black lines on white paper, all manners of colors, and words –womb, tomb, crumb. I also love food and nature, which are constant inspirations in my life and my art.

Visit me at my blog, bluebicicletta.wordpress.com to find out more about me, new work, and upcoming shop updates.







Shop:
bluebicicletta.etsy.com

1 comment:

bluebicicletta said...

Thanks so much for this feature!