Monday, February 22, 2010

Vendor Spotlight: Haworth Handmade

Bio:
Hi! I'm Melissa, the gal behind Haworth Handmade and this little shop. When I'm not at my day job and once my toddler is asleep I like to make things.

My dad taught me to sew when I was a little girl and I've been at it ever since. I love making stuff. I met my husband in a woodworking class (he was the teacher ;) I've dabbled in pretty much any craft medium you can think of but always come back to sewing and quilting.

You can also find me online at my blog: www.underconstructionblog.typepad.com.

Shop:
www.etsy.com/shop/haworth





2 comments:

katie jean said...

Melissa is so talented and creative! I love seeing her imaginative crafts :D

bluebicicletta said...

I've been meaning to tell Melissa how much I love these stitched wood items! I saw them at Nina and Tom in Davis and fell in love!