Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vendor Spotlight: Never Felt Better

Bio:
"never felt better" is more than a catchy phrase, it's a way of life! mixing my business experience with my love of vintage, upcycling, being eco-friendly, veganism and compassion for animals, i have found the perfect recipe for happiness! neverfeltbetterbyjen.com has been *in bloom and cruelty free since 2005!*

you can find me at craft fairs, online shops and distros as well as local retail shops. my creations come from a smoke free, but not animal free home. everything i use is vegan! i use no animal-derived products such as wool, leather or silk. my creations are suitable for everyone!
not only am i an one-woman operation, i am a proud mother and radical wife. my husband shawn has been a huge influence on me and has guided me in veganism, compassionate living and animal rights. meeting and marrying him was the embodiment of the phrase 'all things happen for a reason'! we have lived in portland oregon, hands down the absolute mecca of craftiness and compassion and cherish our memories in the pacific north west. since the beginning of 2009, we are based out of sacramento, ca to be closer to family and kick ass all around town (and the san francisco bay area).

Shop:
www.neverfeltbetterbyjen.com

No comments: