Monday, March 15, 2010

Vendor Spotlight: Pure Palette

Bio:
My name is Usa (oo-sa). I'm a housewife and mother of one - 4-years old boy. I'm also an owner of a very small handmade home decor business. After working in a corporate world in modern furniture industry, I decided to challenge myself working as selfemployed carreer from manufacturing sales representative, home accessory designer. Despite of career changing, my passion in making home decor product and designing a great home decor has not been changed. I'm now become one of a fine soybean candle maker. If you do not see me on line, I'm probably enjoy seeing customers at local craft fairs or blending essential oils for a wonderful aroma and making great fragrance soybean candles for you.

Shop:
www.purepalettesoycandles.com and www.purepalette.etsy.com

No comments: