Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Indie Gift Guide: Best Friends for Frosting

gift guide

Hi, everyone. We have a guest blogger in the house. Meet Melissa from Best friends for Frosting. If you love baked goods then you MUST visit her blog if for the eye candy alone. But be warned:  your mouth will water and excessive viewing may cause one to drool. Check out her holiday gift guide below.

Best friends for Frosting

Best friends for Frosting



I was thrilled to receive an invitation from Amy Cluck to blog about some of my favorite local finds. One of my latest favorite pastimes is window-shopping. Did you know Etsy has a search option to shop local? There are hundreds of items listed by local Sacramento vendors. As a dessert enthusiast, I have a sweet tooth at all times. You can only imagine what I included within this holiday shopper! Happy Baking, craving, & DIY'ing!


I can't help not to reminiscent of my favorite dessert with this creamy, dreamy, and best of all, calorie-free Coconut Dream Pie Goats Milk Soap.
By BodyLuminosity


I adore this rustic holiday card made using patterned papers and cardstock in earth tones.
By Almond Crafts


Check out this uplifting kitchen towel. The cupcake design features three yummy looking cupcakes, screened in pink ink on a soft flour sack towel.
By SweetBohemianLife


Did you know I am obsessed with antique ornaments? I grew up with a Christmas tree decorated with antique ornaments from the early 1900's. After the birth of my son, my parents gave my husband & I several boxes of antique ornaments so we could carry on the tradition. This 6 pack of pink mercury glass bulbs from Shiny Bright is very similar to some of the ornaments in my collection. Dreamy Christmas scenes are embossed in frost on each ornament.
From  scottandrescue


I love these bright red framed chalkboards. They are sure to give your kitchen a personalized touch with each hand written message.
By KarenMaryButterfly


The girls at Invitation Ink are fabulous ladies. These Shiny Glitter tags give you the perfect excuse to create your own dessert buffet.
By InvitationInk


These wrappers are sure to dress up your party, serving not only as a cupcake wrapper but also a decoration.
By Embellished Paper
 

These Danmask Washcloth Cupcakes make a sweet and adorable gift for any new mom, a baby shower, birthday party favor, or a bridal shower!
By LulabellCreations

This Birthday Cake Candle has my name written all over it. Birthday Cake Candles will be sure to spoil your sensory with freshly baked cake straight from the oven. Each candle is blended with rich vanilla, pure cane sugar, and topped with a smooth and creamy white frosting.
By  Beegrl88


Yum! Cupcake Icing Silkly Butter. It's an all natural lip balm hand made from scratch with food grade ingredients and luscious Vanilla Cupcake Icing stevia-sweet flavor.
By  BodyLuminosity


You can visit Melissa online at:
http://bestfriendsforfrosting.com
https://www.facebook.com/bestfriendsforfrosting
http://twitter.com/#!/BF4FROSTING

****************************************************************
Don't forget - if you'd like to contribute to the holiday gift guide series, please email amy@indiesacramento.com with your ideas. Happy {local} shopping!

No comments: