Monday, July 16, 2012

Last Weekend: Maker's Mart

Yesterday, I persuaded my boyfriend to come out in the heat with me to Bows & Arrows for Maker's Mart. Of course, I forgot my camera so you are stuck with Instagrams.

Maker's Mart

makersmart2

Maker's Mart

makersmart6

We visited with Denise of Heyday Fashion for a bit. It's been awhile since I've seen her (back when Sellout/Buyout was around). I loved all her brightly colored creations. She's an IndieSacramento member, though she doesn't have a profile up just yet...

makersmart3

makersmart4

makersmart5

And here's IndieSacramento member Tina Jett. Her artwork is amazing - I love the sort of commercial/ graphic design quality to it.

Maker's Mart

Maker's Mart

Maker's Mart

Maker's Mart

The show was definitely worth braving the heat. Can't wait for the next one!

No comments: