Saturday, August 4, 2012

GOOD News

GOOD: Street Food + Design Market
It's a modern day marketplace that blends locally made and homegrown products, live music, street food, and high quality design under the roof of an urban warehouse. Sabrina Rodriguez takes you inside GOOD: Street Food + Design Market in Sacramento.

Check out GOOD on Fox 40!

A funny story about the photo prop in the video - I was BBQing on my patio and noticed it through the a neighbor's window. I was wondering what on earth it was for. Now I know!

One more thing - did you hear that the playground in East Sacramento’s McKinley Park was heavily damaged from a fire last week? I remember playing on that playground when I was a kid (yes, a VERY long time ago).

For the entire month of August, $5 from each sale of Ana Apple's Cali Love onesies and tees will go directly towards the efforts to rebuild the playground.



Get your online today OR visit Ana Apple at GOOD tomorrow.

See you there?!

No comments: