Thursday, October 4, 2012

Where you can find Rain's Embellishments

IndieSacramento member, Lorraine of Rain's Embellishments, is taking part in a variety of fun, local events. Check out a copy of her e-newsletter below.


Upcoming Events for
Rain's Embellishments


Dear Friends,


I hope this very warm October weather isn't affecting you too much! I just wanted to pop by and give you information about my upcoming shows this month!
Starting off with Second Saturday!
Jimmie Joy Jewels has been gracious enough to share their studio space with me at 
Gallery 2110/The Sacramento Art Complex 2110 K Street in Midtown Sacramento.
I have thankfully been re-invited to join the Farmer's Wife Barntique 
at The Adobe Pumpkin Farm in Petaluma, CA!
My goodies (my jewelry & my mom's clothing & accessories) have been loaded in for the season (October 5th - 28th, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays). I will be there to meet, greet & sell on October 21st from 1 - 5 PM.
I wanted to join this fun party last year, but alas plans fell through... For my lucky pleasure I will be there this year!!! It will be held at the Placer County Fairgrounds in Roseville, CA
on October 27th Starting at 8 PM and ending October 28th at 1:30 AM. This year's theme is Anne Rice. Please come in costume and enjoy the festivities! You can purchase your tickets at http://www.inticketing.com/events/249368.


Last but not least and certainly the most exciting of all.... Mari from Spanglish Arte (2512 J Street, Midtown Sacramento) has invited me to be the jewelry vendor at the San Francisco Symphony's Dia de Los Muertos Event!!!
Purchase tickets:
Obviously I am going to be up late many a night for my foreseeable future working on new Necklace, Bracelet and Earring Pieces! Hopefully, you will come out and visit me at one of these spectacular events! As always, you can visit my online Etsy shop (rainsembellishments.etsy.com) and stay in the know on Facebook (facebook.com/rainsembellish   - Please "Like" my page! :))
Take care All!

Hugs & Love,

Lorrain "Rain"


Rain's Embellishments
One-of-a-Kind Handmade Jewelry
Twitter: @rainsembellishm

1 comment: