Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Local Love: Sacramento Antiques

My absolute favorite place to go antiquing in Sacramento is the Sacramento Antique Faire. Even my finance loves going. I'm not sure if the weather brought out more people than usual, but this past Second Sunday had an amazing assortment of vintage goods (more than usual). I noticed that several people were filling carts and wagons with their purchases!

Oh, and they have the best kettle corn E-V-E-R. Ask for half regular and half caramel - you won't be disappointed!



After visiting the antique faire, my finance and I hadn't gotten our full antique fix (pretty surprising) so we stopped by the 57th Street Antique Row on our way home. I love this place because you can usually find some great bargains.



Happy antiquing!

No comments: