Friday, March 22, 2013

Best Women’s Boutique on KCRA's A-List

IDENTITY BOUTIQUE was nominated for Best Women’s Boutique on KCRA's A-List! There are lots of awesome local businesses to vote for, under a variety of categories so I definitely urge you to hop on over and vote for your favorites.

IDENTITY is by far one of my favorite places in Sacramento (and run by one of my favorite persons in Sacramento!) so I'd love it if you would take a moment to place your vote.

Vote for IDENTITY on KCRA's A-List!


Also, don't forget...

Saturday, April 13th, 3-7pm in Midtown Sacramento
Progressive Dinner Party

I will be providing some "fashionable" desserts to match Spring's fashion trends at IDENTITY BOUTIQUE from 6-7pm.

RSVP here

1 comment:

Serena said...

Amy, you always do such a great job keeping us up on all the latest in Sacramento! My sister's truck Gypsy will be there with Identity! Can't wait to try your desserts and hopefully get a chance to say 'Hello'