Friday, March 8, 2013

Local Spotlight: Wrapped All Up

All Wrapped Up is a hidden gem - somewhere I almost want to keep secret all to myself. But since Jessica was nice enough to share this gem with me, I feel obligated to pass it on.

All Wrapped Up is a warehouse (but open to the public) that carries pretty much any type of ribbon you can imagine - plus wrapping paper, favor boxes & bags, baker's twine, rick rack, clearbags - all at wholesale prices.

{Photos from the www.wrappedallup.com}

I loved their selection of tissue paper. There's a variety of colors to choose from (I'd say at least 20) and you get a pretty thick stack of it for only $2.50. And I thought I was getting a good deal buying my tissue at dollar stores! Nope!

Besides tissue, I bought some pretty striped favor boxes and a spool of pink and white striped ribbon (an yes, their ribbon prices are cheaper than your local craft store + they have a huge selection).


If you like ribbon or packaging or any kind then you HAVE to check this place out. I will warn you, this is a warehouse, not a storefront, so be prepared to step over a few boxes while you are there.The building is also tucked inside a lot filled with other unassuming buildings - but I found it easy enough so I'm sure you can too!

Wrapped All Up
916-635-1310
888-635-9727
11345 Trade Center Dr Suite #600
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

www.wrappedallup.com

No comments: