Tuesday, April 9, 2013

HelloXOXO Stud Earrings Class

Visit the HelloXOXO nest for some crafting fun - learn how to make stud earrings with the talented and enthusiastic Jaymi Guess! Each attendee will leave with 2 sets of earrings and the know-how to make their own stylish and unique earrings!

About our Instructor Jaymi
"I ran a successful Etsy shop selling my stud earrings and other playful jewelry from 2008 to early 2010. 500+ sales. Sold my jewelry at Renegade Craft Fair SF twice (such an amazing experience!). Was a regular seller at McMartin Realty every month during the 2nd Saturday Art Walks. Had a short-lived baby knit headband business after my 2nd daughter was born in 2011.

I like to embroider, sew, and knit in my free time. I dabble in pretty much everything crafty, whatever strikes my fancy at the time."


Sign Up

No comments: