Monday, July 8, 2013

Local Love: Alley Cuts Salon

I've been going to Alley Cuts salon for at least 5 years now and I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else to get my hair cut. The owner, Sheila finch, always does an amazing job on my hair, employing cutting edge techniques that leaves my hair looking just the right amount of edgy. I hear they also do an amazing job at coloring there.

Check out my before and after photos, below. I had been really busy this year and waited way too long for a haircut, but Sheila fixed me up in a jiffy. My hair looks so good when I leave that I try to dry-shampoo it for a few days to keep the look without having to re-do my hair. Oh, and I think I just got my 20th compliment this morning.


Most importantly, this salon is AFFORDABLE.

Alley Cuts supports local artists and crafters, showcasing art on their walls and selling local wares so you get a little dose of Sacramento culture while you are there.

Alley Cuts Google Plus
Alley Cuts on Facebook


724 Merchant St Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 447-5212

No comments: