Tuesday, September 3, 2013

GOOD vendor Spotlight: Compliment Jewelry

Have you checked out Compliment Jewelry yet?


Owner and jewelry designer, Melissa Magliola, is one of the sweetest persons I've ever met. She makes amazing jewelry - simple yet beautiful! I wear her jewelry multiple times per week and always receive loads of compliments (no pun intended).

To top it off, Melissa is always giving back to the community (check out the Compliment website) to see what I mean! Or just check out The Process Video, made by Unseen Heroes, below.


The Process: Compliment from Unseen Heroes on Vimeo.

Also, check out my photos from GOOD, last Sunday.

I had a blast, as usual, and was excited to see there will be an upcoming GOOD Night Market (love the pun!) as they partner with REEL to create a bike-in theater at their Del Paso space.


Thursday, September 19th, 6-10pm
1409 Del Paso Blvd. Sacramento, CA
Event Page on Facebook

No comments: