Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Get your Doughbot doughnuts by August 3rd

I am sad to hear that Sacramento's local doughnut shop, Doughbot, is closing its doors after 3 short years. Doughbot is different than other doughnut shops in that they offer a variety of non-conventional flavors like maple bacon, s'mores, and carrot cake doughnuts.

Doughbot will always have a special place in my heart. I had my heart set on apple doughnuts for my Apple Hill Wedding last year, but our wedding was scheduled a few weeks prior to apple season. I hired doughbot to custom bake some for me - and they were every bit as good as the traditional Apple Hill doughnuts. I took my then-fiancé, now-husband, along for the tasting and he caught wind of the bacon maple doughnuts. Before I knew it, we were changing our order to include half bacon apple flavor! Our guests loved them and so did we.




Doughbot will be closing its doors on August 3rd so be sure to get your doughnut fix before then. You can follow Doughbot on Facebook for daily menu and hours.

No comments: