Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Date: Sunday, December 14
Time: 2pm – 6pm
Location: Studio 817 at TheFind, 817 16th Street, Sacramento
Holly Jolly Pop-Up is a carefully curated mix of Sactown’s raddest vendors slinging their wares, teaching mini-workshops, offering tastings, and more – plus lots of inspiration and festive holiday fun.
// creative // food + bev // style // beauty // wedding + event //
ADMISSION IS FREE but tickets can be purchased in order to participate in "extras" like:
- Creative mini-workshops – holiday wreaths, cake decorating, floral crowns, setting a holiday table, and more – taught by Sacramento’s event industry experts
- Beauty styling stations – faux lashes + lips, holiday styling + updos by our city’s top stylists
- Interactive food and cocktail tastings
- Festive photobooth pictures
- Fun games, treats, prizes, and more!
*Every ticket is also a raffle ticket!*
All proceeds from ticket sales will go to SSF’s project “Winter Sanctuary” – providing Sacramento’s most vulnerable residents some essential services during the coldest months (screenings, transportation, food, sleeping accommodations and more) to help them get on the path to self-sufficiency.
Purchase your tickets on EventBrite before 11:59p on 12/13/14, and receive *BONUS* tickets – plus skip the line at the door!